Discussioni e notizie riguardanti i Bee Gees e/o i fratelli Gibb

Moderatore: Enzo

Rispondi
Rocco

Non pensate sia meraviglioso tutto ciò?

Messaggio da Rocco »

Bee Gees after all
18/06/2003 07:32 - (SA)

Madrid - Robin and Barry Gibb said on Tuesday they want to continue playing music as the Bee Gees despite the death earlier this year of their brother Maurice.

"The Bee Gees will continue," Robin Gibb told the Spanish News Agency (EFE) in Madrid. "The group were once a duo and will become so again," he said.

Robin and Barry had announced immediately after their brother's death in January that they did not want to continue under the name of the Bee Gees, out of respect for his memory.

"When Maurice died, we said many things without stopping to think", explained Robin Gibb, Maurice's twin.

In two weeks time he is due to meet in Miami with older brother Barry. "Then we will decide, what exactly to do. I am not excluding either a tour or a new record next year," he added.
:D SE TUTTO CIO' SI AVVERERA', TUTTI I MILIONI DI FANS DOBBIAMO ESULTARE PER QUESTA ECCEZIONALE NOTIZIA!!! I BEE GEES ESISTONO ANCORA E SONO PIU' VIVI CHE MAI. ANCHE SE SARANNO IN DUE, NEI NOSTRI CUORI ESSI RIMARRANNO IN TRE E MAURICE DARA' LORO LA FORZA DI ANDARE AVANTI. QUANDO USCIRA' IL PROSSIMO DISCO DEI BEEGEES, CREDO SI APRIRA' UNA NUOVA ERA PER LORO...LO SENTO! CIAO. FORZA BARRY, ROBIN E MAURICE. :wink: ROCCO
Rispondi